Y3 Home Learning
Hello Year 3
It was lovely to see so many of you in person (socially distanced) on Thursday 4th February when I came to deliver your next pack (pack 3). This pack starts from Monday 8th February and includes two weeks worth of learning. Just in case you misplace any of the documents, you can download below. There are also additional Power Point presentations and videos to support your learning so please make sure you take a look.
If you have any questions, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org, ask me when we have our twice daily live Microsoft Teams sessions, message on Purple Mash, ask me during my fortnightly home visit or ring the school office and leave a message. I will then get in contact.
Stay safe and continue working hard
- English Y3 writing spring 1 pack 3.docx
- Stig-of-the-Dump-guided reading.doc
- Stig of the Dump Chapter 1 - Agree, Disagree, Not Sure Sorting Activity.pdf
- Stig of the Dump Chapter 1 - Questions and Answers.pdf
- Stig of the Dump Chapter 2 (Part One) - Is Stig Real.pdf
- Stig of the Dump Chapter 2 (Part One) - Questions and Answers.pdf
- Stig of the Dump Chapter 2 (Part Three) - Questions and Answers.pdf
- Stig of the Dump Chapter 2 (Part Three) - Stig's House.pdf
- Spring 1 Pack 3 Week 1 and week 2 maths timetable.docx
- Ultimate Times Table Daily Practice Booklet 13.pdf
- Ultimate Times Table Daily Practice Booklet 14.pdf
Skip Counting by 8 to the tune of This Old Man
Learn to multiply the easy way by skip counting by 8's to the familiar tune of This Old Man. Listen and sing along a few times and then pass off those times...