Autumn Term: The Kingdom United and a Kingdom United
1. Produce a travel leaflet advertising England as a place to visit.
2. Produce an Anglo Saxon model village.
3. Write a poem about what it means to be a British citizen.
4. Sketch a drawing of a famous landmark in the United Kingdom.
5. Research and create a factfile of famous British inventors.
6. With a grown up, bake a cake (make a list of ingredients, weigh them).
Spring term-Topic homework (not compulsory)
Calling all Earthlings! Here are some challenges for you:Choose 3 or more activities to complete at home and bring into school. Wow your teacher and your class mates with your creativity and earn House points for your team and raffle tickets for prizes.