Calling all Earthlings! Here are some challenges for you:Choose 3 or more activities to complete at home and bring into school. Wow your teacher and your class mates with your creativity and earn House points for your team and raffle tickets for prizes.
- Find out facts about the space missions: What was the first creature that went to space? Who was the first astronaut? Who was the first man on the moon?What other interesting facts can you find?
- Bake your own space themed cookies or biscuits. Write down the recipe and feel free to share with your teacher!
- Create a timeline to show the history of space travel.
- Design an alien and write about its characteristics.
- Use scrap paper, foil, sweet wrappers and other junk from around the house to create a space collage.
- Make a space mobile that you could hang in the classroom.
- Make your own space themed Tops Trumps cards.